Are you ready to make a change in your hairstyle and you’re now interested in finding out more about the coolest trends? Well, if you are ready to receive some recommendations for haircuts which will compliment your figure and help you stand out in a positive way, we have plenty. Just check out the ideas before and see which one seems the most appealing to you. We know a lot about medium and short haircuts for men and we are happy to share this information with you. There it goes.
Medium hairstyle trends that stand out
1. Mid fade combined with longer textured hair on top. This is a very modern look for those who really want to keep up the pace with the newest fashion changes; it has tons of texture and you can easily maintain it with the blow dryer and minimal hairstyle product so we think that it deserves attention.
2. Textured crop and heavy fringe. If your hair is curly, we fully understand your problems. It is true that it is a bit more difficult to find a good haircut for curly hair but the textured crop with heavy fringe really works. This type of cut is typically heavy on the fringe and you will have some length around the sides and also around the back.
3. Cool waved pompadour. The pompadour hairstyle was really popular a few years ago and it still is, with a twist. The cool waved pompadour is basically a re-interpretation of the classic pomp thanks to the long on top cut.
4. Slicked back hair and high fade. This is a very easy to style look, so if you don’t really have a lot of time at your disposal or the skills required for a complex haircut, we think that this is a good choice. The top is slightly disconnected, then you get a mid-high fade and the sides have an ultra-clean cut. The overall look is amazing and you have to try it.
Short hairstyle trends that stand out
1. High razor fade and a textured crop. This is a very cool short cut that we especially recommend to those who engage in a lot of outdoor activities and sports. This look is not only awesome but also easy to manage so if you are a busy person, check it out.
2. Low bald fade and side part. This is a very classic cut but with a twist; a twist that will truly help you stand out. The side part is very trendy and this style fits both formal and casual occasions.
3. Low fade with quaff. This is a hairstyle which has lots of spiky textures on top which makes the overall hairstyle look thicker. If you are searching for a big transformation and a big change, then the low fade with quaff is a good idea.
As you can see, there are lots of cool trends that you can opt for if you want your hairstyle to help you stand out. Choose the one that best suits you.