The “cloud” or the internet has altered the game in the market and business arena. Instead of marketing products and services in a real store, the stage has shifted into the virtual dimension. In this age, the business has already penetrated the cyberspace. It is the reason why you can now shop online, send packages, ask for medical assistance and create transactions through the internet. This change has instigated both benefits and drawbacks. Here are some of them:
Pros of Cybermarket
- Offers convenience since you no longer have to visit an actual store to get a product or services.
- Time and cost-efficient.
- Provides 24/7 assistance and availability.
- Accessible anywhere you are as long as you have good internet connectivity and a gadget to browse the web.
- Most major companies operate an online store to deliver more and quality services to customers.
Cons of Cybermarket
- Makes you vulnerable to scam and hackers.
- You have to disclose your private information on the web which is accessible by malign individuals.
- You can never be sure if the product viewed on the web has similar quality to what is delivered to you.
- There are countless fraud sites on the internet claiming they are “real” and “reliable”.
Indeed, the purpose of cybermarket is to provide more to consumers. However, in this situation, the consumers are also susceptible to fraud. Then, how can you avoid getting scammed or receiving poor customer service? You will get the protection that you need through a consumers-powered community website.
Nowadays, there are several online consumer communities on the web. All of them hold a promise to offer assistance to consumers like you. However, the role of consumers-powered community on the internet is more than that. Here are the most important roles of this type of website that you should know.
- An online consumer community serves as your shield in purchasing either on the internet or in an actual store.
- It can protect you from purchasing the wrong product from the wrong dealer or company. Thus, you can evade scammers on the web.
- Helps you to make decisions as to what brand or store to buy a particular product.
- Provides customer reviews of the leading companies in the country to assist consumers in buying.
- As a consumer, you can file a complaint if you purchased a damaged product or have received a poor customer service.
Do you really need the help of an online consumer website? No doubt, with the presence of fraud website and dealers, registering to a consumers-powered community is certainly a brilliant idea. As a consumer, you are entitled to use the number one site for this purpose. Go to 2Shay. 2Shay is the leading and fastest-growing community for both local and traveling consumers of Canada. This website can provide you a wide variety of information concerning the major companies in the country from different markets. They can support you to find the right company, whether it be from digital, finance, utilities, food, transport and other miscellaneous areas. It is quick and simple to connect with 2Shay. You only have to visit their website on http://ca.2shay.co and register to become a full member.